Friday 30 September 2016

Weekend!

Great work this week 7B. Have a fantastic weekend!

English

-Please review the character traits work we did with "Wreck of the Zephyr" today and make sure you are able to identify traits and give supporting proof from the text
-We will have a small test on this skill next week (you can use the list of traits I gave you)



-Work on your Past, Present, Future (due TUESDAY) as a poster, powerpoint or prezi

Math
-Please complete the Order of Operations worksheets below neatly on a sheet of paper (I have most of your journals because I am still looking over your Order of Operations mini-tests from today)
-If possible, try NOT to use a calculator for sheet #2

History
-If you have not submitted your 150th research essay, please do so as soon as possible
-You can print them at home, in the library, or e-mail to me for printing
-I am looking forward to seeing the completed artwork!